Sunday, November 13, 2016

Three things I wouldn't buy online

I am a big fan for buying things online. I mean think about how convenient it is, I don't have to go out of my way to purchase what I want. I don't have to waste gasoline to drive to the store. More importantly I don't have to spend precious time looking down rows of aisles to find what I want, I just have to type it in once into amazon. However, that being said there I certain things I doubt I would ever buy online.

1. Fresh Produce:
It may be very snobbish of me, but I do not think I could ever buy fresh food online. The main problem lies in the fact that, where ever I purchase it they would have to find some way to package and ship my product to me; which doesn't make it very fresh. I think I would take the trip to the grocery store in order to pick up the groceries I need.

2.  A Car:
A car is one of the biggest investments you can make in your life; There is a serious flaw in your logic if you don't test drive it before you purchase it. I may be a bit biased however because I don't believe in making big monetary purchases online.

3. Big Furniture:
Same as with cars, I think buying things like couches or refrigerators without seeing the product first and testing it, is something I wouldn't do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment