Sunday, October 23, 2016

Making a Website

Today I made a website, and I realized I want keep making websites. I am pursuing a degree in computer science, I love coding and yet I never tried writing in HTML. I have to say it is a refreshing change from writing java. From the work I have done so far making this website, which is just breaking the ice in making websites I am sure, I have realized a couple of things. This was exactly the kind of programming I have wanted to be doing. I love design and I love to be able create something that I can see the results of. As I began learning coding, I was always unsure of what career path I wanted to go down. I love being able to program, but I also love graphic design. Now I am really starting to think something along the lines of web development would be a viable career choice. I know now a days for web developers or designers, knowing CSS, Java and HTML as well as page layout design will make you highly successful in the field. But there is still some much to learn on the topic! That however is one of the main reasons I am pursuing my degree in the first place, I will never stop learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment